Listen to a short message from The Laurels Ltd Care Home
The Laurels Ltd. has been an established home for more than 30 years based in Runwell Wickford, Essex. We are approved by the Care Quality Commission. (CQC)
We pride ourselves on the family atmosphere within the home, and the friendly inter‑action between the residents and their visiting friends and relations. The Laurels ltd offers safe, clean and comfortable accommodation to 31 residents with diverse needs.
Visits to our residents are always welcome as this is a very important aspect of their lives. Visiting hours are open except for meal times. This is to give residents the privacy and the time needed for dining.Accommodation:
- It has 31 rooms with easy wheelchair accessible
- 27 rooms with ensuites.
- They are each equipped with:
- All rooms are colour co‑ordinated with bright pastel colours.
- Direct Dial Telephone.
- Multichannel T.V.
- Nurse Call System and pressure mats are connected to a central nurse station.
- Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers and Secure Locker.
- Passenger lift to first floor.
- Hairdressing salon.
Large conservatory to lounge overlooking a well mature garden with fish pond and large decking area. Other seating areas are available in the garden. There is also an inner courtyard with hand painted murals with seating area and fountain.
Handrails are provided in the corridors for safety and exercising. Extra supervision for the frail and vulnerable residents.